Written by
When applying for housing assistance, please remember to bring the documents listed below:

  1. Birth Certificate for all family members listed on the housing assistance application
  2. Picture I. D. for anyone 18 and older
  3. Social Security Cards for all household members listed on the housing application
  4. Marriage License if applicable
  5. Income Verification for all sources of household income
  6. Current Lease or Rent Receipt
  7. Current Utility Bills
  8. Current Bank Statements
  9. Current Mailing Addresses for Employer, Landlord, and/or Childcare Provider
  10. Child Support Verification
  11. Child Care Verification
  12. Verification of SNAP benefits